8080 Grand is one of the last 1940s factories in downtown Dexter, Michigan. After a three year restoration it is now home to an interior designer, new brew house called Erratic Ale and part work space that resembles a private car museum or art gallery. This gallery inspired 1,600 sq. ft. space is now available to get comfortable and creative. It is located across the street from the B2B trail head and the Huron River Greenway (river front park) providing a place to walk, run or bike during your day.
– Coffee, tea, soda
– Printer, scanner, copier available
– Natural light with 14 ft. high ceilings
– Pool table and pinball machine
– Located in downtown Dexter, Michigan
– Across the street from the B2B trail head and river park
– Red bike hoops out front
$225 per month for daily access 6am to 10pm.