Building websites is more of a fun hobby than a career. I like to help friends, entrepreneurs and small shops regardless of a client’s budget. I put a life-long marketing career and degree (see LinkedIn profile) into every project with a deep understanding of branding, artistic expression and website construction.
- If you want to handle maintenance and updates after a website is built, I’ll teach you how to fish.
- If you want to trade for my services instead of cash out of pocket, let me know what you got.
- If you want me to craft a pitch deck and financial projections for your startup or develop turnaround, market or growth strategies, I can do that too.
Pictured below are some live clients . I’ve also worked and built sites for:
- Classic & Speed Parts – Will Pringle’s Porsche parts company/shopping site located in California
- Porsche Portal – my own shopping site for reconditioned Porsche parts
- Blue Zebra – a classic blues rock band I used to manage while living in Los Angeles
- Skierquest – ski race equipment