My business partner and I purchased this 6,300 sq. ft. building on January 4, 2016 and are working towards a complete overhaul inside and out including landscaping and new parking lot. It will be the future home of the Groosh gallery and other tenants in the front.
Architect rendering from Todd Ballou at Focus Design. It won’t necessarily be these colors but it will have taller windows per the original design 70 years ago and new trees and grass out front.
- Demo work began February 2016
- The site plans have been submitted to the City of Dexter as of April 2, 2016
- On June 6, 2016 the City of Dexter Planning Commission approved our site plans
- Gorgeous five to six inch trunk trees are planted November 12, 2016
- Parking lot is done, November 16, 2016, two days before the asphalt plants shut down for the winter
- Color Labradorite, a Sherwin Williams historic paint color
- The roof drip edge and parapet wall are complete December 2016
- Windows and doors have been installed and all caulked January 2017