Building websites backed by a career in marketing (see LinkedIn profile) was a natural progression. I started by using the Joomla! content management system for web development coupled with VirtueMart for shopping sites. As of 2010-ish, I primarily use WordPress but have also built in Wix and GoDaddy. How can I help you?
I love to put my marketing degree and passion into every project whether it is for entrepreneurs, big or small companies regardless of a client’s budget. My deep comprehension of branding, artistic expression and website construction/navigation is now second nature. Career experience in web building came from managing:
- Kia Motors ground-up redesign of their nationwide kiosks
- Honda Interactive Network, both dealer and customer facing units
- Mercedes-Benz and Subaru national dealer website programs
I’m easy to work with and build platforms on the owner’s web account which I set up, if they don’t have one. That way the client owns everything, has 24/7 access and can give login credentials to anyone they deem fit to make changes. So essentially if I get hit by a bus, you can get along without me.
- If you want to handle your own maintenance and updates after I build you a website, I’ll teach you how to do it.
- If you want to trade for my services instead of cash out of pocket, let me know what you got.
- If you want me to craft a VC pitch deck and financial projections for your startup – or – develop turnaround, market and growth strategies, I’d love to join your board.
Pictured below in no particular order (recent ones up top) are some past and present clients. Many images are linked to the live sites, the Way Back Machine or a “more info” page.